AMITA Health Donation and Winter Toy Drive
Members of the Tony’s Charitable Foundation visited AMITA Health Women & Children’s Hospital and AMITA Autism Resource Center in Hoffman Estates to present a charitable donation to the AMITA Health Foundation.
This contribution greatly affects the children and families of the communities we serve. AMITA Autism Resource Center works with individuals from early childhood through adulthood who have an autism spectrum or developmental disorder. Their unique facility searches for cures, provides care, and helps to assist families in need.
Our donation provided:
• 7 Neuropsychological Evaluations at Neuroscience Institute
• 4 Autism-specific diagnostic evaluations at the ASDDRC
• 34 Non-diagnostic Autism Screenings
• 28 cases at 16 weeks of Individual Therapy & Parent Training
• 12 families – 6 weeks of Social skills groups
The Tony’s team was also excited to be a part of AMITA’s Winter Toy Drive for the children at the hospital. We came prepared with a variety of toys for the children to open for the holiday.